Friday, January 16, 2009

So it begins....


Well, it seemed like time to get my own. Blog that is. So here we go.

I'm not quite 30, been married for 8 years to a great guy, work as a veterinary technician at a very busy hospital, have 4 cats & a dog & I am a knitter. (Yup. Another knitting blog.)

But I hope it will be more than just a knitting blog. While it's a big part of my life, I'm also into food (vegetarian food at that), good movies (indy films anyone?) and I'm a bit of a geek (in the Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter vein of geek).

So I plan to just let you read a bit about my life on perhaps a weekly basis. Let you know if I've found any good restaurants, seen any good movies, or seriously screwed up any of my knitting (which happens more than the other 2 things, I promise!)

Drop me a line to let me know you've been here!

1 comment:

  1. Well, welcome to the blogosphere!! I was worried that you had too much time on your hands. :-)

    ReplyDelete